Your booking is confirmed as soon as the deposit funds have cleared and any queries on the booking form resolved
2. Paying: 50% of the total booking amount needs to be received at least 12 weeks prior to your stay with Gourmetski, otherwise we reserve the right to treat your stay as cancelled - cancellation charges will then be adhered to.
3. Cancellations: must be notified in writing to GourmetSki.com The following cancellation charges will apply: Prior to 8 weeks before departure - loss of the €250 deposit. 8-4 weeks before departure - 50% of the total holiday cost. 4-2 weeks before departure - 75% of the total holiday cost. Under 2 weeks before departure - 100% of the total holiday cost.
4. Damages: any damages must be paid for in full, prior to leaving the chalet.
5. Travel insurance: is compulsory for all guests
6. Children: Children are most welcome at our chalet, but must remain under the supervision of their parents. We have many toys and equipment available for our young guests to use throughout their stay.
7. For self catered bookings, a £500 security deposit will be taken into a UK bank account prior to arrival and refunded based on the chalet being left in the condition it was received in at the end of the stay and any breakages are taken into consideration.